JIMCO A/S has specialised in the reduction of grease and odour problems through the development of advanced patented UV-C & Ozone technology.
This technology eliminates a number of environmental hazards generated by industrial and commercial processes.
Example one: Destruction of odour and grease produced by industrial and commercial fryers/deep fat fryers that can exhaust to atmosphere and deposit in the hood and duct systems.
Example two: Dramatic reduction of malodour and organic contamination from sewage, bio-gas and incinerating plants. Applications are numerous and most organic based environmental hazards can be eliminated using Jimco technology.
Benefits using Jimco Air-cleaning units:
- Tested and reliable equipment
- Effective reduction of odours and VOC’s
- No use of chemicals or fragrant oils
- No use of filters or absorbents
- No use of micro biology
- No liquid effluent or harmful residues
- Compact installation that efficiently utilises space
- Simple to retrofit into existing buildings
- Instant start-up and shot down
- Competitive investment cost
- Low maintenance and operation cost
Eliminate the problems associated with high chimney stacks, incinerators/thermal oxidisers, biological filters/peat beds, chemical scrubbers, fragrant oil masking, etc. as they are not required when you use JIMCO technology.